If you are interested in working therapeutically with creative arts, come and join our membership. Just by being a member you will be helping to fund our work, and we have a great range of benefits and events for you to enjoy!
- Members only regular monthly workshops
- Attendance at our APCCA Day (including CPD workshop and our AGM)
- Discounts on selected events facilitated/organised by APCCA members
- Discounts on professional liability insurance, books and art supplies.
- Discounts on APCCA Training courses
Associate Membership - this is for anyone with an interest in the therapeutic use of creative arts.
Practitioner membership - this is for members who have specific training and have an APCCA, PCATA or PCEAT certificate or similar. If unsure please email [email protected] for more information.
Practitioner members also receive:
FREE Directory listing
FREE Events listing
FREE Ethical Hub service
FREE Referrals and work opportunities
At APCCA we are on a mission to:
1. Promote mental health through the use of person centred creative arts including funding and supporting various art projects.
2. Promote our approach and promote training in the therapeutic use of person centred creative arts
3. Support our members to develop skills and knowledge, and to provide practice and network opportunities.
There are various ways you can get involved:
If you aren't ready to be a member you can still get involved by
Creating art - come along to a workshop - see Events for details of whats on, or why not start an art journal: Art Journalling
Art Projects - at APCCA we help to support and fund art projects that help to promote mental health. You can find out more here: Projects
Train with us - We have a range of courses for people wanting to develop their creativity and also for professionals who want to work therapeutically with art. You can find out more here: Training
News and Updates